Man...Mom and Dad are wearing me out lately. It seems like right when we get home from doing one thing, it's off to do another. Don't get me wrong, I always have fun... but a girl's gotta nap. I'm not as young as I used to be, ya know?
I spend a good part of my day crawling all around home and daycare getting into whatever they don't want me to get into. Every time they tell me, "no, don't go in there" or "stay away from that," I figure there must be something that they're hiding...something they don't want to share with me. Of course that makes me want to go back and check it out even more. All this back-and-forth can wear you right out, but it seems like important work. Don't you all worry, I won't let the establishment hold me down. I'll get to the bottom of this and get the word out to the people when I do. It probably has to do with some corporate conspiracy or government cover-up. Call me Woodward (Snoopy can be Bernstein). We'll get to the bottom of it all and write a book.
Now that I'm forming opinions and learning so many new things, I think it's about time to start sharing it with the rest of the world. Yes, I already have a blog to do that, but that requires Dad to set up the computer on my highchair, get me all logged on, blah, blah, blah...it's time consuming. It would be much easier to be able to communicate through variations of noises and sounds coming from my mouth. It is this hypothesis that has driven me to learn how to talk. I believe that if I could learn how to make the same noises and sounds that Mom, Dad, and everyone else makes when they are around other people, that I could somehow express my thoughts and relay messages. So far, I have tried "Ga," "Ca," "Buh," and "AAAHHHH." This week, I finally had a breakthrough. I have found that Mom responds to the noise "Ma Ma." This comes in very handy when I want something or am sad. Now I have to figure out what sound Dad goes by...
Ok, time for a nap.

2 comments:
Did you two really find a #9 (Daddy's favorite) sweatshirt for her? You guys are all too cute for words! :-)
~Omar
I know that bear in the last picture! Man, he needs his own blog to reminisce about his adventures too. Crazy bear. :)
--Aunt Carrie
Post a Comment