Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What Do Mom and Dad Do All Day?

I like going to see my friends at daycare, but I wonder what Mom and Dad are up to when I'm gone? Mom is always dressed nice when she picks me up in the afternoon, and Dad is sometimes gone for days at a time? Maybe they have fancy picnics, and Dad goes to scout out new places to have them. Maybe they are spies... like in that bad Arnold Swarzenegger movie. I don't know, but I'll ask once I can talk.

We had a fun weekend. I got to see the Michigan Marching Band march to the stadium before the game. It was fun, and there were a lot of people. Mom said that many of the people there were "tailgating". My impression of tailgating was that it's old, fat guys eating a lot of hotdogs and being loud and annoying. Doesn't sound all that great to me, but 100,000+ can't be wrong (can they?). Some students even asked me to play a game called "Beer Pong" with them as we walked by thier house. I like games, but Dad said it wasn't a good idea. It was nice that they asked, though.

We also went to a place called IKEA with Paula and John. IKEA is a big maze that sells cheap funiture that smells like Sweedish meatballs. It was a neat place. I liked the funny-looking chairs and the big bins of weird stuffed animals. I hope I meet a Sweedish person someday... I bet they'd play beer pong with me (whatever that is).

Dad and I at "The Big House"... I'm Pumped!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has Billy seen those UM clothes?