...Well I didn't forget, but I should have found more time to keep the blog up-and-going. I'll be sure to get on it more this Fall. Let me fill you in on what I've been doing with Mommy and Daddy for the past couple months:
I've spent some time at the beach since it's been such a hot summer. They tell me it gets cooler in the Fall, but It's October and in the high 80's... they lie. Anyways, here's me and my cousin Emily at the beach at Spring Lake.
Great Grandpa and Grandma Buck had a little BBQ for the folks and I in August. Good eatn'.
GG Tom and GG Betty took us to Greenfield Village to watch the "old timey" baseball game, but the highlight was the frozen custard...
...good times had by all.
My hair is getting long, so I'm learning how to style it different ways.
Of course what would a summer be without a trip to the zoo? I'm serious. Would it be considered official or just a trial run? Best not to risk it and just go.
As you can see, I get around pretty good on my own now (thank you very much).
Have you guys tried this "spaghetti" stuff?
"Grazzi Mille!"
And Finally, I met Emma...
...and Madelyn when we went to Homecoming at AQ. Dad told me to avoid any conversations about squirrels with the guy in the blue shirt (seen above with a woman way to attractive for him).
Until next time (which won't be as long this time, I promise)...

1 comment:
Evie, you look absolutely adorable with pigtails!!
Post a Comment