Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Where is "Heck" and why do we care that it froze over?

As you all know by now, I like watching the Tigers with Mommy and Daddy. It's one of my most favorite things to do. I like watching them run and throw and hit the ball really far. Mom says I went to a couple games this year when I was still in her tummy... I remember I liked the smell of hotdogs.

Well the Tigers get to play in this "World Series" that everybody talks about, and I guess it's a big deal. Daddy says that the last time they were this good, he was a little boy. That's a REAL long time ago. Uncle Mikey was a baby like me, which I think would have been funny to see. Anyways, I'm glad I can watch more games with Mommy and Daddy.

Yesterday I tried to crawl for the first time. It's frustrating because it looks so easy, but Mommy says I'll get the hang of it. Daddy sang the "I'm proud of you" song to me after I tried. I guess that's a song Mr. Rogers used to sing. I'm not sure who that is, but I assume he's related to Mr. T and Mr. Ed. I'm glad my name's not "Mister."

Ok, gotta go chew on my fist and drool more. Remember to root for the Tigers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Evie!!
Good luck on the crawling thing, I know you can do it! We're all super proud of you for trying :)
Love,
Aunt Carrie, Uncle Billy, Andy, and Emily