Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 07, 2006

TOUCHDOWN!

As much as I've loved watching the Tigers with Mom and Dad, I'm really looking forward to football season. Dad tells me that someday I can watch a game at the "big house." I'm not sure who lives at the "big house," but I hope they have a "big TV."

I am confused about who I'm supposed to root for. Dad loves Michigan. He works for U of M, and I kinda like the funny looking helmets they wear. On the other hand, Mom likes some team called Notre Dame. I like the name, but Dad always tells me "domers are dumb." I don't really know what he's talking about, but it's always followed by "Rudy's an idiot" and something about Jesus scoring a touchdown. I don't know how Dad could root against Jesus, but he seems pretty passionate about it.

One thing they do agree on is that I can never be something called a "buckeye." They tell me that buckeyes are vile creatures who are loud, crude, and are missing teeth. I don't have any teeth, but they assure me I'm fine. I sure hope I never see a buckeye... but I hear books keep them away. I have a lot of books in my room.

It's late... I'm tired... and something stinks in my diaper. Gotta go.

No comments: